BIOS/UEFI Utilities for Aptio and AMIBIOS
It works on all Windows version like XP,7,8.1,8,10. The previous version of LGUP tool is a little bit complicated but now it is clean and simple to use. Latest 2016 LG Flash Tool (patch) Is Now Added. Here we are sharing a Direct link to Download Latest LGUP Tool for LG Devices (Flash tool).LG Flash Tool is a must-have tool for LG devices.
- Artikel Terkait Audio Video Editor Minilyrics 7.4.10 Full Loader AudioGrail 220.127.116.11 + Serial Adobe Audition CS6 Full Patch Xilisoft Video Converter Platinum 7 Full Keygen Wondershare Video Editor 3.00 Full Patch MP3Resizer 1.9.7 Full Crack AVS Audio Editor 18.104.22.1688 Full Patch Aone Ultra Video Joiner 6.2 Full Serial Karaoke Sound Tools (Vocal.
- Butuh software gratis berikut kegunaannya. Nih ada beberapa software yang bisa di download. Sering' mampir aj disini, ane akan sllu coba update link' terbaru dari software' lainna. Super Stick Recovery Tool V22.214.171.124.rar Kegunaan: Software untuk memperbaiki flashdisk yang rusak ato ga terdeteck PC.
- Super Stick Recovery Tool V126.96.36.199 (UT161, UT163, UT165) Branded utility from Kingmax flash recovery Kingmax Super Stick mini. Perhaps more suitable for flash on the controller UT161, UT163, UT165.
- The easy-to-use tools it provides help you factory Unlock all iPhones regardless of bootloader, baseband and firmware version up to the latest iOS and beyond. DOWNLOAD iCloud Remover 1.0.2 for.
Custom UEFI and BIOS utilities for Aptio and AMIBIOS simplify the development and debug experience. AMI's Aptio firmware offers an easy transition to the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) specification, giving developers all the advantages of UEFI - modularity, portability, C-based coding - while retaining easy-to-use tools that facilitate manufacturing and enhance productivity. AMI's rich set of utilities for BIOS ROM image customization without rebuilding the firmware provide a clear advantage in reducing both time and cost.
AMI Firmware Update (AFU)
AMI Firmware Update (AFU) is a scriptable command line utility for DOS, Microsoft Windows®, Linux, FreeBSD and the UEFI shell. Utilized for factory or field BIOS updates, AFU is flexible enough to update the entire Flash part or only a portion. It programs the main BIOS image, boot block or OEM configurable ROM regions.
AMI Firmware Update Utilities:
AMI BIOS Configuration Program (AMIBCP)
The AMI BIOS Configuration Program (AMIBCP) for Aptio enables customers to modify parameters in a BIOS ROM without rebuilding from source. Developers can modify default values for BIOS setup parameters, modify default boot order in BIOS setup, view and edit sign-on and setup strings, and edit SMBIOS string data.
AMI Setup Control Environment (AMISCE)
AMISCE is a command line tool which provides an easy way to update NVRAM variables, extract variables directly from the BIOS, change settings using either a text editor or a setup program and update the BIOS. AMISCE produces a script file that lists all setup questions on the system being modified by AMISCE. The user can then modify the script file and use it as input to change the current NVRAM setup variables.
AMI Setup Data Extraction (AMISDE)
AMISDE is a command line tool for exporting setup data from an Aptio ROM image, including spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel®. It generates a helpful summary report of BIOS setup parameters and default values that enhances productivity in testing and manufacturing.
Super Stick Recovery Tool V188.8.131.52.rar
AMISLP allows the insertion of Microsoft System Locked Pre-Installation (SLP) key files into the BIOS image. SLP keys are used for OEM activation of Microsoft Windows® 7 and Vista®. For Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 10, the OEM Activation 3.0 eModule is used in conjunction with AFU v2.35 or greater.
AMI Utility Configuration Program (AMIUCP)
AMIUCP is a utility that is used to pre-configure the Aptio Flash Utility (AFU). Users can insert and exchange the default command string and ROM image used in AFU to create a customized version of the utility. AMIUCP supports AFU v2.35 or AFUWINGUI v1.12 or later.
ChangeLogo allows developers to easily change logos displayed by Aptio at boot. The full screen 'splash' logo and small logos appearing on the main screen during POST can be replaced with custom logos. ChangeLogo also allows logos to be extracted from existing Aptio ROM files.
Desktop Management Interface Edit (DMIEdit)
DMIEdit is a scriptable command line utility for DOS, Microsoft Windows®, Linux and the UEFI shell. The Desktop Management Interface Editor for Aptio enables developers to modify strings associated with platform SMBIOS tables (System, Base Board, Chassis, OEM string, etc). In manufacturing, use DMIEdit to embed platform serial numbers, UUID and license keys into the SMBIOS table, which identifies platforms to management software.
AMI Key Management (AMIKM)
The AMIKM utility program can write PK, KEK and signature database information to the target system. Please note that the SMI Variable module is required in order to use AMIKM.
Module Management Tool (MMTool)
Aptio's Module Management Tool (MMTool) allows developers to manage firmware file modules contained within an Aptio firmware ROM image. Use MMTool to extract, replace and insert binary components such as modules, Option ROMs, microcode patches and ROM holes using its graphical or command line interface. With MMTool, developers can also create reports on the contents of an opened ROM image.
AMI UEFI ROM Dissect Tool (AMIRDT)
The AMIRDT utility makes it easy for developers to dissect a UEFI ROM and produce related reports on ROM status and size. This powerful tool can dissect ROMs down to section level, dissect NVRAM Variables, compare two ROMs and search the GUIDs of a given FFS to provide a summary of their sizes from ROM.
Utilities are available for Windows,
DOS, Linux, BSD and EFI Shell
Please contact AMI Sales for more information.
EaseUS Partition Master provides Partition Recovery Wizard to help you recover deleted or lost partitions with ease.
Step 1: Launch EaseUS Partition Master on PC
Click on 'Partition Recovery' at the top of the main window.
Step 2: Select a hard disk to search for the lost partition(s)
Choose the hard drive disk or SSD where you lost partitions, and click 'Scan'.
Step 3: Wait for the scanning process to complete.
This program will scan the whole disk with two modes - 'Quick Scan' and 'Deep Scan' to find all lost partitions and data for you.
Super Stick Recovery Tool V1 0.2 19 Rar Download Torrent
- Quick Scan will find your latest or recently deleted partition at a fast speed.
- Deep Scan will scan and find more and earlier deleted partitions.
- If the Quick Scan doesn't find your lost partition, wait patiently till the Deep Scan completes.
During or after the scan, you can double-click the partition marked as 'Deleted' to check and view the partition content. If it contains your lost partition data, go to Step 4 and continue.
Step 4: Select and recover lost partitions
1. Select the lost partition, marked as 'Deleted' with previous Labels, capacity etc, and click 'Proceed' to continue.
2. Click 'Recover Now' to confirm and restore the lost partition.
3. Click the 'Execute Operation' button and click 'Apply' to restore lost partition.
Besides Partition Recovery, EaseUS Partition Master provides Partition Manager and Disk & Partition Copy features. It is a complete solution to solve your MBR and GPT disk & partition problems.