Here's a 5 Bed 4 Bath Japanese mansion I've been working on for the past week or so. You can check it out in the gallery under the name 'Japanese Mountain Mansion', my gallery user @mugsims, or the tag #mugsims! I hope you enjoy! We wanted every part of San Myshuno to feel special, and this park is no exception. If your Sim finds their true love, consider this venue for their wedding!.Requires The Sims 4 game (sold separately) and all game updates to play. Related News Update. This mod adds a new Hotel venue, which sims can live on. It also invites 6 sims to act as the guests of the hotel. There is also one sim which takes care of cleaning the hotel. I strongly advise you to download Scumbumbo’s door locking mod so the hotel’s guests don’t constantly barge into your room.
The Sims 4 Turbo Careers Mod Pack
You’ve followed your Sims to work as a Doctor, Detective and Scientist, but what about the many other careers available in the game? When it’s time to leave for work, they’ll disappear into the background and return when the work day is over.
Well, that’s not the case any longer! Introducing The Sims 4 Turbo Careers Mod Pack! For players who have both The Sims 4 and The Sims 4 Get to Work Expansion Pack, Turbo Careers turns all closed adult careers into open ones, as well as two of the teen careers (Fast Food and Barista).
Note: This is an older mod that hasn’t had any major updates for a while, so the quality isn’t as high as it could be.
Like with the careers introduced in Get to Work, when it’s time for a Sim to leave for work, you’ll receive the option to follow them, provided that there is a venue for the career in one of the worlds. If you choose “Join”, you’ll be sent to the appropriate career venue. Once there, you’ll be assigned goals to complete, which will changed based on the career and level. Getting a higher score and completing your daily task will result in higher performance which will lead to getting promoted faster.
Information and Setup
The Careers - All careers supported by the mod have a different set of goals and requirements which change as you rise up. There is also field work at the upper levels.
Venues and Requirements - Careers take place at venues you can create yourself or download from the gallery. Each venue has its own set of required objects. You can also choose to use a combined venue if you need to save space in the world.
- At the moment, individual venues won’t take priority over combined ones, so for example, if you have a combined venue for the Astronaut, Athlete and Secret Agent careers but also have a separate one for the Secret Agent career, the individual one won’t be prioritized and Sims in the Secret Agent career will be sent to a random one of the two venues. Individual venues were only added late in development (after the 1.9 patch added a scrollbar to the venue list) so I haven’t had time to make them more detailed.
- Some career levels don’t match up perfectly to their names and descriptions, since that would be impossible without changing them. I might make a mod in the future that renames career levels and changes their descriptions, but not right now.
- When switching from a career that has its own uniform to one that doesn’t, Sims will attend work in their old uniform. This can be fixed with my Customizable Career Outfits mod.
- Career events will count towards some goals in the “Party Animal” aspiration.
I haven’t checked if this is exclusive to the mod or if it also effects Get to Work careers.It has been confirmed that this is an issue with the active careers system, not the mod.
- Sometimes, when downloading a lot from the gallery, the game won’t automatically register it to the career events system. After downloading a work lot from the gallery or placing one from your library, set the lot type to something random, exit build mode, enter build mode again then set the lot type to the correct type. If this is your first time using the mod, I strongly suggest saving before sending a Sim to work for the first time, just to make sure you didn’t make any mistakes. If you fail to do this, you won’t receive the option to follow your Sim to work, and the venue may behave in other strange ways.
- This only seems to apply to custom venue types, so you won’t need to do this to every lot to be able to receive field work on it.
- You will need to pay for food and other stuff out of your own money. This isn’t entirely bad though, since you receive a lot more benefits, like skill and career gains.
- When you get promoted and reach a branch off, the branch selection will appear on screen before you get teleported home, then reappear after the home lot loads. This is merely a UI glitch, it doesn’t effect gameplay
- I received a report that a Sim was fired for fighting at work in the Criminal career despite it being a goal. I wasn’t able to reproduce this problem, but my unconfirmed theory is that this will happen if you fight a Sim marked as a “co-worker”. To prevent this from happening, only fight Sims outside the career.
Change Log (started 22nd June 2018)
- 4th June 2020 - Updated for the latest patch.
- 30th January 2020 - Fixed a patch issue some players were having where the career event would start on the home lot.
- 20th December 2018 - Fixed a patch issue where some venue types showed blank names.
- 17th December 2018 - Fixed an issue with the “Wash Dishes” goal not showing any text.
- 19th August 2018 - Fixed a LastException issue caused by the latest patch.
- 22nd June 2018 - Updated for Seasons: fixed a severe issue where players would be bounced back to the world screen during a holiday with day/work off.
Turbo Careers will conflict with any mod that alters the base “Career” files. It will also not work well with mods that change the length of the work day, as it is adapted for the default settings.
- To avoid confusion: this will not conflict with mods that add new careers (though those careers won’t be made open with it either) but it will conflict with mods that alter the base of existing careers.
No Empty Venues Sims 4 Mod
- Download Venue Changes(required for the new venue types to show up in Build Mode)
- minxtozxki liked this
- sxmxel-chxn reblogged this from zerbu
- nyarlieee liked this
- holyknightwombatpickle reblogged this from zerbu
- aeiaa reblogged this from zerbu
- krotkalove liked this
- hdw88 liked this
- yescyclops liked this
- friedplaidpastaroad liked this
- greenmuffinofdoom liked this
- moon-reverie liked this
- perrie563 liked this
- jerrythenitwitvillager liked this
- gizzydark liked this
- experiment-000 liked this
- autora-cupcakeblu3 liked this
- haiihailey liked this
- velairena liked this
- redwhitept liked this
- prudenceblackwoodcarioca liked this
- latenightsimming liked this
- elinopeyasims4 reblogged this from zerbu
- mandijsims liked this
- allieverdoischange liked this
- skippiebanana liked this
- m0m0w liked this
- timid-kitten liked this
- lovesickutau liked this
- m-o-ongirl liked this
- jusstyce liked this
- ivorysims liked this
- sarcasticloser liked this
- your-average-simmer liked this
- sugoijin liked this
- justfordai liked this
- missellie216 liked this
- mairenah reblogged this from zerbu
- katbccfinds reblogged this from zerbu
- thefreakiest liked this
- josephineqq liked this
- tiny--gh0st liked this
- sith-shenanigans liked this
- crubitz-blog-blog liked this
- marinaandthesims reblogged this from zerbu
- analsunshinee liked this
- ghouliesimmer liked this
- mybreathbecomeyours liked this
- eva-andsomenumbers liked this
- magttidvg liked this
- zerbu posted this
Deleted the “Finished Tradition Animation” because it cancelled Massages
Wellness Tradition Pack (Spa Day DLC)
- Ask to Upgrade (Spanish by DarkuriA, Polish by Diffevair & Portuguese by Ana Carolina)
- LittleMsSam’s Food Delivery Service (Czech by SentinelDeenee)
- Social Activities (Visit Friends, Family and more) (Czech by SentinelDeenee)
- Sell via Simbay (Czech by SentinelDeenee)
Added Placemats Only Disappear Version where it only disappears when manually removed
Random Small Mods
Added more Variations. 6hrs, 8hrs, 10hrs & 12hrs. Only install one Package!
Go for a Walk with Dogs will fill up Needs
Added a hidden Trait at the End of the Training so Pets won’t lose their “Training Skill” anymore when moving into a new Lot.
Anti Fear Training (Pets)
Ask to Upgrade
Ask NPCs to Upgrade Objects for you. They will upgrade the Objects (all Upgrades available) but it will cost you & earn them Money (except if they are Butlers)
Added Hates Children to Trait Buff Fixes. Added Hire Gardener Fix.
Random Bug Fixes
21 Days Seasons instead of 28 Days
This Mod changes the 28 Days Seasons Option to 21 Days. Be aware premade Holidays (New year etc. ) probably need to be redone.
Sims 4 Venue List Mod
Languages: English (default), French Translation by Oceane, Polish by フェアリーテイル,Swedish by Freja,Russian by Ximera, German
Google Driveor Drop Box
Sims 4 Bank Venue
(or download via my SimFileShare Folder if you cannot use both alternative Links above. The Link to the Folder can be found here)