The Sims 4: MY CC FOLDER FREE DOWNLOAD ⬇️Link 2 (zip) → http://bc.vc/RIANgcC. At one point I was able to find usable WickedWhims condoms and birth control CC in my buy mode but now I can't. The Sims 4; Condoms and Birth Control IPS Theme. This video takes you step by step through the Wicked Whims pregnancy settings for realistic game play. Subscribe: HAVE M. Dec 27, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Shai Cooper. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. The Sims 4 lastException Assistant Find your most recent lastException file and upload it by clicking the 'Upload lastException File' button or paste the contents of one into the text area. Exception files are located in the Sims 4 Documents folder ( Documents Electronic Arts The Sims 4).
- Sims 4 Cc Furniture
- Sims 4 Cc Downloads
- Sims 4 Birth Control Mod
- Sims 4 Cc Websites
- Sims 3 Mind Control Mod
- Sims 4 Custom Content Furniture
You must be 18+ to view this content
WickedWhims may contain content you must be 18+ to view.
Are you 18 years of age or older?
Supported Game Versions:
1.66.139, 1.67.45, 1.68.156, 1.69.57
Looking for the Legacy Edition version? Click here.
December 11th 2020
Update Patch Notes
(DOWNLOAD is located at the bottom of this page)
Care to support the development? Check my Patreon page.
What is WickedWhims?
WickedWhims is a mod that offers animated sex, nudity interactions, exhibitionism interactions, relationship enhancements and gameplay improvements.
Do you want your Sims to have sex? Do you want to try naturism or flash your neighbors? Try WickedWhims!
New custom interactions, custom mechanics, custom skills, custom traits, custom moodlets, custom whims, custom objects, custom animations, custom reactions, nudity autonomy, sex autonomy, custom story progression and enhancements to existing gameplay.
- Features -
- Animated Sex
- Get on a bed, or a sofa, or the floor, or anywhere you want and get freaky with your partner
- Invite more Sims and ask them to join in to create an unforgettable orgy
- Download and experience over 7000+ animations from various creators with support for visual effects and custom props or animate yourself
- Tag favorite animations and create your own animations playlists
- Undressing & Strapon
- Control Sims outfit during sex by undressing their top, bottom, underwear, or any individual part of their outfit
- Apply or remove a strapon from any Sim when the situation requires it
- Encounter Sims having sex by their own will, affected by their interactions, relations, situation, location and personality.
- Supported by stupidly complex recognition system of environment structure that picks the best fitting location for sex based on the current most fitting situation
- Apply the 'Hypersexual' Lot Trait to any location to increase the base sex autonomy frequency and chance
- Use the Sex Autonomy Signs available in Build/Buy to adjust rules of sex per room or per lot
- See layers of cum on Sim’s bodies after sex or manually apply them during sex whenever you want and wherever you want
- Avoid negative (or positive) reactions to cum on your face by cleaning it off in a sink or by showering
- Get the 'Cum Slut' Attribute trait to make your Sim always react to cum positively
- Turn your computer on and watch some good old porn to release the pressure
- If you’re into watching others, get on in there and watch as much as you like
- Consider purchasing the 'Cuckold/Cuckquean' Attribute trait to make our Sim enjoy watching their partners have sex with others
- User Vampire powers to get Sims into kinky situations
- Watch Sims experience the magic of a fully-featured Menstrual Cycle with periods and variable fertility
- Purchase tampons and pads to fight against the menstrual bleeding and get the 'Extra Absorbency' Reward Store trait to improve their absorbency
- Learn about your fertility by purchasing the Fertility Awareness Test available to use on toilets
- Consider going through the Fertility Treatment service to improve your chances of getting pregnant
- Avoid getting pregnant by using condoms and birth control pills
- Stop your unwanted pregnancy by using the Pregnancy Termination service
- Optionally switch to the Simple Pregnancy Mode and use flat percentage chances for pregnancy
- Encounter optional miscarriage from taking drugs (requires Basemental Drugs)
- NPC Sims
- Enable the cheat to control any Sim in the game and make them have sex, like a true puppet master
- Clubs (Get Together Expansion)
- Create a club that’s all about having sex, or make an alternative variant of it that’s all about swinging
- When attempting sexual intercourse, respect Sims relations based on the friendship level and romance level, desire level, mood, moodlets, skills, traits, hygiene, attractiveness, relationship status and current situation
- Learn about 40 flavors of Sims satisfaction from sex based on their relationship, mood, hygiene, energy, traits, skills, moodlets and situation
- For easy mode, purchase the 'Sexually Alluring' Reward Store trait make asked Sims always agree to sex propositions
- To avoid sex, purchase the 'Sexually Abstinent' Attribute trait to make your Sim never agree to sex propositions
- React to sex with 16 different flavors of responses based on the mood, traits, relationship, situation, and family relations
- Get jealous in 6 different flavors from encountering your partner in the act with someone else (respects the 'Player' and 'Polyamorous' traits)
- Enjoy integration with Basemental Drugs mod drug dealing component
- Naked Body, Penis & Hair
- Fully detailed naked body for all genders
- Support for independent creators to add their own body content
- Nudity & Undressing
- Undress everything at once or one by one - top, bottom, shoes, and underwear
- Socialize by complimenting others body, talking about nudity, convincing to nudity and converting to exhibitionism, or simply asking to undress… or dress up
- Affect Sims with Vampire powers and get them naked in an instant
- Apply the 'Nudist' Lot Trait to any location and removes all undressing restrictions
- Use the Nudity Autonomy Signs available in Build/Buy to adjust rules of undressing per room or per lot
- Discover the skill of Naturism by undressing and learn how to be comfortable and happy naked around others
- Gain a bonus to hygiene when performing tasks naked
- Unlock the Exhibitionism skill by leveling up Naturism and purchasing the 'Exhibitionism' Store Reward trait
- Gain the ability to flash others, streak at any moment, or pee at any spot you want
- Change Sim underwear for any base outfit
- Remove underwear per Sim, disable underwear for everybody in setting, or purchase the ‘No Underwear’ Attribute trait to get rid of extra layers of clothing
- Strip Club
- Open an entirely new and fully playable business type
- Build, hire staff, and manage your own Strip Club
- Window Peeping
- Peep into any window to watch naked Sims or Sims having sex
- Take pictures of naked Sims and sell them online
- Encounter premade peeping Sims living in your neighborhood and trying to catch you naked
- Watch Sims get all sweaty from working out or having sex
- Experience various outfit specific interactions that can be performed naked, like yoga, massages, exercises, sleeping, etc.
- Watch out when jumping into the water, swimwear accidents include losing your swim trunks
- Try not to daydream too much during showering, you might forget to put your towel on afterward
- Autonomous undressing from anybody who just feels like getting naked is the right thing to do
- Get positively or negatively shocked from encountering nudity
- Let others Ignore your Sim’s privacy when nudity is the norm at your place
- Clubs (Get Together Expansion)
- Create a club where you Embrace Nudity to others or Flash everybody
- Live in a world where every Sim has their own style and preferences that affect everybody else
- Refine your own style and define your own preferences
- Encounter storytelling situations that make your Sims heart beat faster
- Learn what others are into and try to impress them with your looks
- Learn Sims personality archetypes and share your unique view on the world
- Use your new special social interactions to voice your personality preference
- Fake your personality to make others like you more or risk looking like a poser
- Polygamy/Polyamory Relationships
- Have multiple spouses or romantic partners at the same time
- Purchase the 'Polyamorous' Attribute trait to open up your Sim’s view on multiple romantic partners and avoid unwanted jealousy
- Get multiple Sims to 'Stay the Night’ at the same time
- Ability to disable jealousy in the entire game
- Make the atmosphere hot and heavy by flirting and getting nude
- Get Sims ready for positive sexy time by increasing desire
- Installation -
- Check out the Manual Installation page.
- Check out the Animations Installation page.
- Check out the Common Mistakes page.
- Required Mods -
Sex animations available under 'Additional Mods' are required for more sex positions!
No additional mods are required to use all available functionalities of WickedWhims.
- Additional Mods & Sex Animations -
Looking for more sex animations, extra body mods, special objects, community made translations, and more?
Check out this page.
- Tutorials -
|Updated||1 hour ago|
|Average session||Days or more|
- Update - WickedWhims v162a2 hours ago
- Menstrual Cycle80 days ago
- Creating WickedWhims Strip Club Animation XML FileAug 13, 2020
- Update - WickedWhims v155jMay 11, 2020
August 19, 2020
The Sims 4
Cycle adds menstruation and woohoo risk as problems your sims must deal with. Trying for babies is no longer so easy, and having a night of ecstasy with your partner is no longer so safe. Use caution to avoid unwanted rug rats or carefully track your sim's fertility in order start a family.
Note: This mod plays best with long or even paused lifespans. Those of you who enjoy playing with many generations of sims; this mod is likely not a good match for you.
- Adds a nuanced simulation of the menstrual cycle to sims who should have one.
- Adds negative moodlets that can appear when a sim starts their period.
- Pregnancy can now only start if a sim woohoos while fertile.
- Teenagers can now get pregnant through their 'mess around' interaction if they are not careful.
- Regular woohoo is now dangerous, sims must now buy protection, avoid woohoo on fertile days, or risk it with the withdraw method.
- Condoms, birth control pills, pregnancy tests, and morning-after pills are all available to be used by your sims.
- Allows your sims to get pregnant and leave who the real father is a mystery to you. (Increase pregnancy length to better experience this feature) (Better support for this coming in the future)
- Use the cycle tracker phone app to keep track of fertility and menstruation.
- New items that both have special functionality and work well as decorative clutter.
- Miscarriages could occur randomly through bad luck or by your sims doing actions harmful to their baby's health. This feature will support the mod Basemental Drugs.
- Abortions will be available to have done by a doctor. I also want to make it so that players can set whether or not abortions are legal to have for sims living in certain neighborhoods, simulating real life abortion laws varying by state and country. Places where it's illegal would require sims to take risky action to abort their pregnancy.
- Birth control pills will require a perscription from a doctor.
- Teens will be more restricted in their ability to acquire birth control pills and abortions. They would have to ask their parents if it's okay first to avoid punishment. Parents might not allow their teens to do this so getting an abortion or birth control pills might require some sneaking around.
- Sims who have slept with multiple partners around the time pregnancy began shouldn't automatically know who the father is. In the future, babies will not list their father if the mother doesn't know who it is. A paternity test would be required to find out the truth.
- Teens will have to admit to their parents about their pregnancy and risk punishment.
- Pregnancy isn't always something you wanted, so sims shouldn't be forced with a moodlet that declares how happy or excited they are.
Note: That a this mod supports another mod is not an endorsement or recommendation of that mod.
- Wicked Whims by TURBODRIVER - Cycle has a decent amount of support for Wicked Whims. This mod's 'woohoo' and its items work with Cycle. I don't typically play with one and won't always know if the compatibility breaks, send me a message if a new version isn't working.
Q: Can I install this mod without having to start a new game?
A: Yes! You should be able to install this mod at any point in your play-through without issue.
Q: How easy is it to remove this mod? Will uninstalling it break my save game?
A: This mod can be easily removed by deleting all its files or using the mod's included uninstaller. Removing this mod mid play-through should cause no issues.
Q: Does this mod contain adult content? Does it fit within the teen rating of The Sims 4?
A: Unless your the type of person who thinks safe sex and menstruation is inappropriate, you will find this mod is completely pg-13.
Q: How do I buy woohoo protection?
A: You can buy such items with a computer, just go to the order menu and select 'Purchase From Protect Tech'. Alternatively, If your living off the grid or just don't own a computer, you can order woohoo protection buy mail using a mail box.
Q: How do I know when a sim is fertile?
A: Download the Dot Period & Ovulation Tracker app to the phone of a sim who has a menstrual cycle and select the 'show cycle status' option.
Q: How can I adjust long a menstrual cycle should last?
A: Click any sim and go to NeonOcean > Cycle > Mod Settings. Once you've entered the mod settings dialog go to Time Settings > Reproductive Speed.
Q: How many days should I set cycles to last for?
A: Generally, I recommend setting it to as long as you think you could be bothered to wait for. I think about 8 days is the best mix of not having to wait for ever and not having a sim's fertile window be too short.
Sims 4 Cc Furniture
Q: How short could I reasonably make a cycle last?
A: All though you are allowed to go to about as low as 1 day, I do not recommend less than 3 days. At around 3 days or less, you will start to experience some issues. For example, your sim's periods might be too short for the effects to actually appear. If you elect play with such short cycles, the use of quick mode basically required in order to have the any possibility of pregnancy.
Documentation - https://doc.mods.neonoceancreations.com/s4/cycle
Sources Repository - https://github.com/NeonOcean/S4.Cycle
This mod is reliant on one or more other mods to function, check the requirements tab to download these.
- Main by NeonOcean for The Sims 4 - This mod contains many tools required for this mod to function.
- MC Woohoo by Deaderpool - This causes the try for baby interactions to not consider fertility. Normal woohoo works as intended, but use of the risky woohoo setting will likely cause this to break too. This mod would be supported right now, but the creator felt the need protect their MOD FOR THE SIMS 4's source code as if its a big government secret.
- Slice of Life (Menstrual Cycle Module) by kawaiistacie - You only need to delete the menstrual cycle module, everything else should work fine. Leaving the menstruation module in will cause your sims to have two cycles at once. Nothing is lost by using this mod instead, the Slice of Life version is relatively simplistic.
This mod has no known bugs.
If you are experiencing unexpected problems with this mod you can report your troubles via this mod's Github page. Be sure to check the mod's documentation to learn the proper procedure for reporting bugs.Bug reporting guidehttps://github.com/NeonOcean/S4.Cycle/issues
v1.2.0 (August 19, 2020)
Minor item improvements
- Added more detail to the condom box and pregnancy test textures.
- Fixed shading issue on the pregnancy test item.
- Gave a fake brand name to the pregnancy tests.
Sims 4 Cc Downloads
Item purchase interaction
- Changed the item purchase interaction name on the computer and mail box to reflect the fact that not just contraceptives are being sold now.
v1.2.0-beta.1 (August 9, 2020)
Emergency Contraceptive Pill
- A one use item that temporarily delays the release of a sim's egg cell in order to buy time for sperm in their system to die off.
- Sims should take this pill as soon as possible after an accident in the bed room, in order to prevent accidental pregnancy.
- It is now not possible to select any other pregnancy mode in the mod 'Wicked Whims' than 'simple'.
- WickedWhim's 'Check Cycles Info' interaction is now disabled by Cycle.
- The take pregnancy test interaction now works correctly on toilet stalls.
- The game's take pregnancy test interaction no longer appears after trying for a baby.
- Pregnancy tests and birth control pills no longer show up in the build / buy menu.
v1.2.0-alpha.5 (July 17, 2020)
Birth Control Pills
- Can now be purchased in the purchase contraceptives menu.
- The effectiveness of the medication slowly increases the longer a sim is on the pill. It is advised to use additional protection during a sim's first cycle after starting the medication.
- The built up effectiveness can be quickly lost if you forget to have a sim take their medication for too long.
- Use of birth control pills also gradually reduces the severity of a sim's menstruation. This can get to the point where it becomes extremely light or appears to stop entirely.
- A certain percentage of sims will be randomly selected to have to endure premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- PMS will start a short time before menstruation begins and carries negative and positive moodlets.
- Those going through PMS can experience bloating, fatigue, mood swings, and cramping.
- PMS can be manually enabled for specific sims through a setting in the new sims settings menu.
- WickedWhim's birth control pills object are now recognized by Cycle and function as they should.
v1.2.0-alpha.4 (July 10, 2020)
- Copied improvements from v1.1.3 release to the development branch.
v1.2.0-alpha.3 (July 6, 2020)
- Sims can now opt to receive notifications when ever they become fertile.
- Copied improvements from v1.1.2 release to the development branch. (WickedWhims support now added)
Sims 4 Birth Control Mod
v1.2.0-alpha.2 (July 2, 2020)
- Copied improvements from v1.1.1 release to the development branch.
v1.2.0-alpha.1 (June 29, 2020)
- Added new pregnancy test object. Pregnancy tests now (optionally) require a pregnancy test to be purchased before hand.
- Pregnancy tests now longer give happy or sad buffs, they only show simple notifications. This works better for this mod since it is now possible to become pregnant accidentally. Sims shouldn't be necessarily be sad they didn't get pregnant from a one night stand, nor should they be necessarily happy if they did.
- Taking a pregnancy test will no longer jump a sim's pregnancy progress forward after taking a pregnancy test, like it does in the base game.
- Pregnancy tests can now be taken at any time, not just by sims who recently tried for a baby. They can also be taken by people who can't normally get pregnant by try for baby interactions.
- Tests can now return false results, especially when taken very early into a pregnancy.
Quality of life improvements
- Notifications now appear when a sim runs out of condoms.
- Notifications also appear when two woohooing sims have a noticeable failure of their birth control methods.
- Box of condoms price, 100 > 75
v1.1.3 (July 10, 2020)
- Fixed strange issue in which missing sim statistic trackers would prevent the mod from saving.
v1.1.2 (July 6, 2020)
- Cycle now has basic support for the mod 'WickedWhims'. I don't understand why some of you like this mod. I've added support because many people seem to want it and some are just ignoring my warnings about the two mods being incompatible.
- 'Woohoo' interactions added by WickedWhims now add sperm to sims.
- WickedWhims's period system is now disabled and replaced by Cycle.
- Cycle's condoms boxes must be unpacked before they can be used with WickedWhims's interactions.
v1.1.1 (July 2, 2020)
- Improved load times in heavily modded games.
- Changing whether or not a sim should use condoms will no longer cause minor loading errors.
- Added system to try to always remember which sim is which, even if another mod goes and changes their sim id.
v1.1.0 (June 24, 2020)
- It is now no longer impossible to get pregnant after saving once.
- The pregnancy time setting can actually changes things now.
- Pregnant teens now receive the pregnancy moodlets and correctly physically show their pregnancy.
- Reproductive systems and dot information are now correctly load data when loading a game from the main menu.
- The dot cycle tracker app can now exit out of pregnancy mode.
v1.0.0 (June 19, 2020)
- Initial release
Sims 4 Cc Websites
- Allow the app to send the player notifications when a sim is fertile. (By patron request!) (Available in patron preview version!)
(Let me know about a mod you want Cycle to support. If I know many people want Cycle the support a certain mod then it increases the likelihood I will add such support.)
- Basemental Drugs, doing drugs should negatively impact fetus health, it should even cause miscarriages.
Birth Control Pills (Available in patron preview version!)
- Would greatly reduce the chance that a sim ovulates.
- Can cause periods to be lighter or even stop.
- Purchasable only after getting a prescription from a doctor, settings should allow this requirement to be disabled.
- Delays ovulation to try to prevent pregnancy.
Pregnancy Test (Available in patron preview version!)
- Replacement for the simplistic interaction on toilets (Which doesn't currently work well with Cycle).
- Pregnancy tests would no longer increase the pregnancy progress like it does in the base game.
- Would allow you to test without required your sim to have tried for a baby recently.
Sims 3 Mind Control Mod
- The game has pregnancy buffs always make the sim happy. This doesn't work when accidental pregnancy becomes a possibility. Pregnancy buffs should at least apply a neutral mood effect and not exclaim how happy a sim is about it.
- What a sim feels about their pregnancy could be settable by the player. (By patron request!)
Sims 4 Custom Content Furniture
- Sims could have different levels of manual control, specified by the player.
- The mod could refer to a certain sim in the second-person (uses 'you' to refer to the sim instead 'him/her/they').
- Sims chosen to be manually controlled by the player wouldn't do some things automatically, like remember to take their birth control pills.
- This feature would be good for players who like to focus on one or two sims in a household.
- Sims would be able to get an abortion at a hospital.
- Pregnancy could end in an miscarriage randomly a certain percentage of times. (It should be possible to disable this)
- Certain actions could increase the likelihood of miscarriage.
- Things like birth control and abortions could be illegal or hard to get depending on what neighborhood you live in.
- Abortions could be obtainable through other, potentially dangerous means.
- Area laws should be changeable through settings, the laws would be realistic but not everyone wants to deal with it.
- Babies' family trees shouldn't list a father if there are more than one potential father.
- Babies of cheating sims should list the mother's official partner as the father, even if they are not.
- DNA testing could allow for the discovery of a sim's the true parents.