In this tutorial you will find steps to make x360ce work with Bully: Scholarship Edition. This method also works with any game – just do the same easy steps, no special skills needed to make any controller work as an Xbox 360 gamepad. Emulator allows your controller (joystick, wheel, gamepad, etc.) to operate as the most common device, recognized by most of the games without any additional settings and workarounds.
How to use x360ce emulator with Bully: Scholarship Edition on PC. In this tutorial you will find steps to make x360ce work with Bully: Scholarship Edition.This method also works with any game – just do the same easy steps, no special skills needed to make any controller work as an Xbox 360 gamepad. Joystick settings The preset sensitivity for joysticks in Flight Simulator is in the middle of the range, as is the response rate. You can adjust these sensitivities and experiment to find your optimal setting. The Sensitivity setting determines how sensitive the joystick is for a particular axis. For example, with high sensitivity, the.
1. The first step is to download x360ce zip file from official site. You have to select 32 or 64 bit version (same as the version of Bully: Scholarship Edition you use). If you don’t know the version of your game or download wrong one accidentally, you will be notified later and have a chance to use another version.
2. Now we have to find the installation folder of your game. You can easily do this by looking into game shortcut settings or finding the game in your Steam library list. If you choose the Steam variant, right click the game name and select “Properties”.
3. Navigate to “Local files” tab and press “Browse local files...” button.
4. Now you need to find the folder with Bully: Scholarship Edition executable. In the example picture they are located in Binaries / Retail subfolder. You need to extract downloaded x360ce ZIP file to folder with your game executable file.
5. Click on x360ce exe file with the right mouse button and select “Run as administrator” from dropdown menu.
6. You will see window with warning – “xinput 1_3.dll was not found. This file is required for emulator to function properly.” Don’t worry, just click “Create” button to make them appear.
7. When x360ce will inform you that new device was detected, use automatic search for settings from internet – just hit “Next” button.
8. Click “Finish”, when installation completed.
9. Hit the “Auto” button to make all settings set to defaults. Confirm changes by clicking “Yes” in popup window. All the buttons will be filled automatically.
10. Now just hit “Save” button to make all your settings saved. You can also change buttons assignment before hitting “Save”, if you like.
Now you can normally launch Bully: Scholarship Edition and use your controller with x360ce emulator – it will be starting automatically with each game launch.
Most of today's peripheral devices are plug and play, which means they find the drivers automatically when they are attached to a USB port. However, some joysticks or gamepads require you to install the drivers manually. Furthermore, additional software may be needed to configure the button options. Most manufacturers allow you to download the latest drivers for game controllers.
- See our listing of input device manufacturers
Setting Joystick Bully Pc Windows 8
Setup joystick or gamepad and installing software
- Connect the joystick or gamepad to an available USB port on the computer.
- Insert the CD that was included with the joystick or gamepad into the computer's CD or DVD drive. If the CD does not automatically start the install program, open My Computer, double-click the CD or DVD drive, and then double-click the Setup.exe or Install.exe file. If you downloaded the drivers, run the downloaded setup file.
- Follow the wizard to install your joystick or gamepad and its associated software.
Testing the joystick or gamepad
After the joystick or gamepad has been installed in Windows, open the software to customize the buttons. Then, you can test it through the Set up USB game controllers utility in Windows. To open the Set up USB game controllers utility in Windows, follow the steps below.
- Press the Windows key, type 'game controller' and then click the Set up USB game controllers option.
- Click the name of the joystick or gamepad you want to test and click the Properties button or link.
You may need to perform additional configuration steps to set up your joystick or gamepad to work with games on your computer. Check the settings in game and look for a menu option for configuring the game controller.
Setting Joystick Bully Pc Download
- See the gamepad and joystick definitions for further information and related links.