USB Media Explorer APK v10.3.0 Paid Latest USB Media Explorer (UME), formerly known as Nexus Media Importer, allows you to stream and transfer music, video, photos and documents from a USB flash drive or card reader connected to your Nexus device (5, 5X, 6, 6P, 7G1, 7G2, 9, 10) or other Android 4.0+ devices with USB Host support. Download APK (25.4 MB) Versions Using APKPure App to upgrade nexus media, fast, free and save your internet data. The description of nexus media Wer SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT mit Logistik. Nexus Media Importer licenses you to intent plus flow music, video, photos besides manuscripts from a USB spangle thrust or SD menu connected to your Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus, or further Android 3.2+ apparatuss along USB Army cheer.
- USB Media Explorer (UMe), as referred to as the former Nexus Media Importer, you can transfer your Nexus device (5, 5, 6, 6P, music set to stream photos and documents from a USB flash drive or card reader 7G1, video may, 7G2, 9, 10) or other Android 4.0+ devices with USB host support. The following hardware is required: 1. A device Android 4.0+.
- USB Media Explorer (UME), formerly known as Nexus Media Importer, allows you view photos (Jpeg and Raw), stream videos 1, listen to music, and view documents from USB storage devices and cameras.
Nexus Media Importer Apk
Nexus Media Importer Apk Installer
- Flash/Pen Drives
- Card Readers
- Hard Drives2
- Other Android devices4
- MTP/UMS audio players5
- Some DVD drives6
Additional Hardware Requirements:
- Connecting most devices will require a microUSB OTG cable or USB C to USB adapter. These are available from most major retail websites.
1. Video and audio formats not natively supported by Android (AVI, Dolby, DTS, WMV) may require a third party player like VLC.
2. Hard drives require considerable power and may require an external power source, like a powered USB hub.
3. Only cameras with storage are supported. Live image devices like endoscopes and webcams are not supported.
4. To access another Android device, put the target device in MTP/File Transfer Mode.
5. Most “i” devices use a proprietary protocol. These are NOT supported.
6. Only DVD drives that support AV Connect mode or similar are supported. See your DVD drive manual. Commercial DVDs are not supported.
- If you have an issue, you can tap 'Homesoft' from the About screen for email support. I read and reply to reviews, but due to their one way nature, it's difficult to resolve issues. If you have a support request, please include the Android device you are using, the USB device you are trying to use and a description of the problem.