- surgical removal of the testes or ovaries (usually to inhibit hormone secretion in cases of breast cancer in women or prostate cancer in men); 'bilateral castration results in sterilization'
- expurgation: the deletion of objectionable parts from a literary work
- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; 'what level is the office on?'
- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news broadcast
- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; 'his narrative was interesting'; 'Disney's stories entertain adults as well as children'
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; 'he writes stories for the magazines'
- cognitive behavioural therapy - It is a way of talking about: · How you think about yourself, the world and other people · How what you do affects your thoughts and feelings. CBT can help you to change how you think ('Cognitive') and what you do ('Behaviour)'.
- CBT is a radio station broadcasting at 540 kHz (AM) from Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, and is the local Radio One station of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- A Comic Book Archive file or ComicBook Reader File is a type of archive file for the purpose of sequential viewing of images, especially comic books. The idea was made popular by the CDisplay image viewer; since then, many viewers for different platforms have been created.
cbt castration stories - How to
How to Castrate Your Man in 7 Simple Steps & Other Oddly Godly Epiphanies
'...quirky, laugh-out-loud funny...and a bit (sometimes more than a bit) off-center. Cheri does not go for safety.' -James Scott Bell, award winning thriller writer & #1 bestselling writing coach
'...serious subjects with charm, wit and devilish humor. You don't want to miss this one!' - Julie Kenner, USA Today bestselling author
(Approx 4,000 words /12 pages) Written by a fully neurotic, sometimes depressed, practically-a-pastor's wife, who proves the castration of your man is practically a biblical mandate.
Ranging from of eye-stabbing satire to subversive wit, this irreverently reverent collection of short essays on Oddly Godly living includes: How to Castrate Your Man in Seven Simple Steps, Get Naked With God--Bring Your Own Soap, Depression, Thorns and Other Things That Prick, Voices and How to Turn Your Woman Into the Inflate-a-Mate of Your Dreams
as I was cycling on some road next to an isolated ranch, I heard these terrible mooings nearby, and as I approached to inspect the commotion, I realized I was witnessing a castration in progress, a very powerful event for a semi-rural guy like me who had never seen such a sight. But the photographer in me could not resist to ask for permission to capture a few shots..
Castration Squad takes a break between songs. Shannon Wilhelm, Tracy Lea and Alice Bag.
cbt castration stories
Victor T. Cheney has just published a BRIEF HISTORY OF CASTRATION 2nd EDITION. This book contains a five page index plus a two page glossary with numerous footnotes t aid the curious history buff and serious researcher. Readers unfamiliar with this subject (which is most of us) will be surprised to learn how important this operation was to many cultures of the world in times past, and to a lesser extent, even today. In Italy thousands of young boys were castrated to prepare their voices for the opera. In Arab lands slaves (both black and white) were castrated in order to become harem guards. Chinese emperors found castrated males to be extremely reliable for treasurers and other governmental posts. In the past their operation was very dangerous and many died from infections. Bur it also had its beneficial side effects. The average castrated male lives 15 years longer than 'normal' men. This is because harmful hormones and other impediments were removed form the man's system. For instance, one cannot get testicular cancer if he has no testicles. Many ancient religions, as well as the early Christians, used their religious duties unhampered by impure thoughts and immoral deeds. Though Christians gradually abandoned this practice some breakaway groups continued to castrate young men in Russia and elsewhere even in this 20th century. The author believes that castration can still play an important role in modern society. He shows that it can be used to prevent serious crimes, diseases, and the loss of vital spiritual and moral values.