Rear-Wheel Drive The 2006 Lotus Exige Cup 240 is a lightweight sports car by Lotus featured in all Xbox 360 Motorsport titles and Forza Horizon. The 2012 Lotus Exige S is a MR sports car by Lotus that debuted in the January Recaro Car Pack for Forza Horizon and appears in all subsequent Forza main titles. Blackwatch Racing is the leader in racing and performance parts and accessories for Lotus Elise and Exige sportscars.
|engine size:||V6 3.5L|
|Exterior color:||Chrome Orange|
2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup
2013 Lotus Racing Exige V6 Cup Car for Sale with less than 1,400 Miles. The Exige V6 Cup weighs in at 2,300 lbs and comes with Lotus Dynamic Performance Management, so you can switch the engine and traction settings between Touring, Sport and Race Modes. The lightweight V6 Cup is powered by a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 engine that drives through a 6-speed close-ratio gearbox. In stock form, this car had 345hp and 295lbft.
This particular car was extensively service by Suspension Performance in Northern California by renowned X Formula 1 Lotus Engineer Eric Gauthier. The clutch was upgraded to a heavy duty Evora GT spec, with lightweight flywheel and heavy duty shifter cable and shockproof oil. O2 sensor was relocated for better placement and the exhaust pipe thermostat isolated. The car was then re-flashed for more horsepower and torque. The car's suspension was correctly adjusted and many other small corrections were performed. The car comes with two sets of wheels and tires, street, and slicks. 2 racing seats, with both racing harnesses and street seat belts. A custom quick release steering wheel was also added to further enhance the driving experience.
This car is believed to be the only car in existence in Orange and it is one of only a handful Imported into the U.S to compete in the Lotus Challenge Series.
It is eligible for competing in the Lotus Cup series having been developed by Lotus Motorsport to provide a driver-focused sports car exuding levels of chassis dynamics and performance to tame the most demanding racetracks. Adjustable race suspension and both front and rear anti-roll bars are employed in conjunction with the 4-way adjustable DPM (Dynamic Performance Management) package to provide the Exige V6 Cup with crisp handling that works with the driver.
This is the ultimate track toy, and you will strike fear into the rearview mirrors of exotic and supercars that cost 3-5 times the amount, and the combination of lightweight, power and amazingly agile race proven suspension will make your heart pound.Our site posts content to many other sites all over the world. To ensure all pictures are accessible, we provide a link back to each listing on our site.This listing's URL: https://www.carsauto.com/2013-lotus-exige-s-c-1650.htmAppearance Exterior
- Grille color: black
- Door handle color: body-color
- Mirror color: body-color
- Steering wheel trim: leather
- Floor mat material: carpet
- Shift knob trim: leather
- Sun visors
- Rear shock type: gas
- Front spring type: coil
- Front shock type: gas
- Front stabilizer bar
- Front suspension type: double wishbone
- Rear suspension classification: independent
- Rear suspension type: double wishbone
- Rear stabilizer bar
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Rear spring type: coil
- Front suspension classification: independent
- Warnings and reminders: tire fill alert
- Radio: AM/FM
- In-Dash CD: MP3 Playback
- Total speakers: 4
- Tire type
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Impact sensor: post-collision safety system
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Anti-theft system: alarm with remote
- Front airbags: dual
- Body side reinforcements: side impact door beams
- Power door locks
- Front seatbelts: 3-point
- Front seat type: sport
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Monkeywrench Racing is proud to offer the ultimate turbo kit for the 2005+ Lotus Elise, Exige and 2-eleven models powered by the Toyota 2ZZ-GE or 1ZZ-FE engine.
Included with the kit:
– Garrett GT or GTX ball bearing turbo (options listed below); fully v-band mounted with premium Tial stainless turbine housing
– Stainless TIG welded tubular turbo manifold (header)
– Integrated Turbosmart v-band external wastegate and outlet tube routed in to downpipe
– 3″ stainless mandrel bent v-band downpipe
– 3″ stainless polished Magnaflow muffler
– 3″ stainless mandrel bent tailpipe with chrome oval tip (full exhaust system included in kit)
– K&N high flow air filter
– Mandrel bent powder coated aluminum intercooler piping
– Large 8″ x 15″ x 3″ side mount intercooler
– Turbosmart billet aluminum blow off valve
– Top quality silicone couplers and stainless T-bolt clamps
– All oil and coolant lines, fittings, hardware and clamps
– (4) NGK BKR7E Spark Plugs
– Complete installation instructions
(Upgraded ECU, Fuel Rail and FPR kit shown are sold separately)
This is the ultimate turbo kit for the 2ZZ or 1ZZ Lotus owner who is looking for any power level. The Garrett GT series turbochargers have dual ball bearings for a longer life and incredibly quick spoolup. The GTX adds a custom billet compressor wheel for even higher flow and quicker spoolup. The Tial stainless turbine housing not only cuts pounds from the turbo’s weight; it makes installation and service of the turbocharger incredibly easy. We use the top of the line Turbosmart billet aluminum blow off valve to release compressed air during shifts and keep that turbo spooling. Our intercooler core stands a monstrous 15” x 8” x 3” thick. Cooling is critical in any turbocharger system for maximum power and long-term durability of the engine. Our stainless turbo manifold is professionally TIG welded for maximum strength for a long service life.
2011 Lotus Exige S260 Sport
GT2860RS: Recommended for up to 360hp with extremely quick spoolup. Works great on a stock or mildly built engine.
GT2871R: Recommended for up to 475hp with quick spoolup. Works great on a built engine.
GTX2860R Gen2: Recommended for up to 475hp with EXTREMELY quick spoolup. Works great on a stock or mildly built engine.
GTX2867R Gen2: Recommended for up to 550hp with very quick spoolup, similar to GT2860RS. Works great on a built engine.
GTX3071R Gen2: Recommended for up to 650hp with responsive spoolup, less laggy than GT3076R. Works great on a built engine or stroker.
GTX3076R Gen2: Recommended for up to 750hp with responsive spoolup, less laggy than GT3076R. Works great on a built engine or stroker.
Lotus Exige Motorsport Green
Completing the kit:
This kit comes with everything you need for a complete installation on your Lotus minus engine management and fuel system. Recommendations:
250-325whp – If you’re considering this turbo kit you already know it takes a built engine to reliably exceed 275whp. For 2ZZ, forged pistons (Mahle 9.0:1) get you to 400whp. Add MWR billet rods to exceed 400whp reliably. 1ZZ requires upgraded rods and pistons to exceed 275whp safely. You’ll need a programmable ECU or a custom tune for your stock ECU. You’ll also need appropriately sized injectors (550-1000+ cc) and fuel pump (MWR 255 or 320lph). We do strongly recommend dyno testing for best results.
350+ whp – You’ll also need the MWR FPR and return line kit to maintain a proper and safe fuel pressure.
Other recommended upgrades:
– Clutch – The stock clutch doesn’t stand a chance! Under 10psi the ACT HDSS, Exedy ST2 and Competition Clutch ST2 will handle the power and work great. Over 10psi the MWR Gorilla Street or ACT XTSS clutch works great if the car is driven on the street. The puck style racing clutches work too but will tend to wear faster and are harder on the transmission.
– Boost gauge
– Boost controller
– Oil pan: the turbo oil drain requires a 5/8″ fitting on the oil pan. Choose the Moroso aluminum oil pan or you may also add a fitting to your original oil pan (requires welding)
Lotus Exige S1 Motorsport