ON THIS PAGE
Louis Lefebvre began production on I, Pet Goat II in 2006. By 2008, he had established his studio, Heliofant, in Montreal, Quebec, employing various 3D animators, and the Tanuki Project who scored the film. Lefebvre predominantly used Autodesk Maya, V-Ray, FumeFX and RealFlow software for rendering sprites and animation. In Florida, a 75-year-old man was a breeder of these birds until one of them attacked him in 2019. According to officials, he fell to the ground by accident and then the bird struck. The man was probably doomed from the moment he hit the ground as a cassowary can run up to 50 kilometers per hour (31 mph) and jump 2.1 meters (7 ft) into the air. The Esoteric Symbolism of the Viral Video “I, Pet Goat II” by Vigilant Citizen And a more complexe deciphering: The Hidden Themes of Heliofant’s “I, Pet Goat II” by Xtraeme at abovetopsecret.com Thanks! I Pet Goat 2 Hollywood Movies Show You The Antichrist 2019; 6 Terrifying Videos That Will Make You Hide Under Your Covers Tonight! Top 15 Scary Videos That’ll Make You Pinch Yourself; 31 Signs You're an Earth Angel and What to Do If You Are; The Wisdom of Mr. Marcus ACTION BRONSON WATCHES ANCIENT ALIENS. For those who don't know the I, Pet Goat 2 video. And here's a fairly disturbing analysis video: The Truth May Scare You (I, Pet Goat 2 Analysis) Here's the CERN video, Symmetry, which features the same 'Dance of the Dead' as the I, Pet Goat 2 video: CERN: Symmetry.
NAHMS Goat 2019
In order to protect the health and safety of producers, data providers, data collectors and lab staff, no more biologic samples will be collected for National Animal Health Monitoring System’s Goat 2019 Study. Because laboratories shifted to essential personnel only, results for producer samples already submitted will be delayed. The timeline for receiving delayed test results is currently unknown, but we will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. Thank you for your understanding.
The National Animal Health Monitoring System (NAHMS), a nonregulatory unit of USDA-APHIS-VS, is developing its Goat 2019 study. NAHMS recently conducted a brief on-line survey and greatly appreciates the input from those who completed the survey. NAHMS conducted the survey to:
- Find out what you consider to be the most important health issues facing the goat industry,
- Help identify the critical information needs regarding health management practices used in the U.S. goat industry, and
- Ask your opinion on how we can encourage goat producers to participate in the Goat 2019 study.
NAHMS will use survey results to develop the information objectives that will shape the NAHMS study.
Use of Veterinarians on Goat Operations [English] [Español] (pdf 10/20)
- NAHMS Goat 2019 Study (10/18)
- Needs Assessment Survey Results for the Upcoming NAHMS Goat 2019 Study (2/18)
I Pet Goat 2 2019 Full
- Goat 2009: Part III: Biosecurity Disease-prevention Practices on U.S. Goat Operations, 2009(1/12)
- Small-scale U.S. Goat Operations(6/11)
- Goat 2009: Part II: Reference of Goat Health and Marketing Practices in the United States, 2009(4/11)
- Goat 2009: Part I: Reference of Goat Management Practices in the United States, 2009(7/10)
- Biosecurity on U.S. Goat Operations(2/12)
- Disease and Mortality on U.S. Goat Operations(2/12)
- U.S. Dairy Goat Operations(2/12)
- U.S. Meat Goat Operations(2/12)
- Goat 2009 study questionnaires
- Evaluation of Factors that Would Initiate or Propagate Epidemic Coxiellosis in the U.S. Domesticated Goat Population (6/13)
- Goat 2009 study questionnaires
Goat and Kid Death Loss Studies
- Goat and Kid Predator and Nonpredator Death Loss in the United States, 2015 (4/17 rev 5/17)
|I, Pet Goat II|
|Directed by||Louis Lefebvre|
|Produced by||Louis Lefebvre|
|Written by||Louis Lefebvre|
|Music by||Tanuki Project|
|Edited by||Louis Lefebvre|
I, Pet Goat II is a 2012 Canadiananimatedshort film written, directed, produced and edited by Louis Lefebvre. The film features a commentary on American society and politics, particularly covering presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, with allusions to Osama bin Laden the War on Terror and Biblical theology and Arabian imagery in a post-apocalyptic setting. The title is a reference to The Pet Goat (often erroneously referred to as My Pet Goat), the book children at Emma Booker School in Sarasota, Florida read to President Bush at the time of the September 11 attacks which ends stating 'more to come'. The film is known for its strong use of cryptic symbolism.
Louis Lefebvre began production on I, Pet Goat II in 2006. By 2008, he had established his studio, Heliofant, in Montreal, Quebec, employing various 3D animators, and the Tanuki Project who scored the film. Lefebvre predominantly used Autodesk Maya, V-Ray, FumeFX and RealFlow software for rendering sprites and animation.I, Pet Goat II was released on June 24, 2012.
I, Pet Goat II won the following awards:
- Ocelot Robot Film Festival 2012 - Best Short Film
- Fubiz - Best of 2012 (14th of 100)
- The Future of Animation - The Short of the Week Award
- 4th International Animated Short Film Festival 'Ciné court animé' (Roanne) - 3D Movie Creation Best Film Distinction
- Bitfilm Festival - 3D Film Award
- Toronto Animation Arts Festival International
- Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia 2013
- 20th Granada Short film festival - International Competition
- ^'I, pet goat II'. Vimeo. 2012-06-24.
- ^'HELIOFANT _I, pet goat II'. Heliofant.com.
I Pet Goat 2 2019 Release
- I, Pet Goat II on IMDb