ESP32 BLE HID Keyboard With a keyboard, you can control anything, from your phone, iPad, laptop. This will give Arduino the power it needs to control any screen. Advanced Full instructions provided 7,061.
- Emulating A Bluetooth Keyboard With The ESP32 Hackaday
- GitHub - Asterics/esp32_mouse_keyboard: ESP32 Implementation ...
I wrote a improved version of TinyBasic based on this project. The source can be found in:
- Early USB keyboards and PS2 keyboards have the same pinout and behavior, so you can use a Pro Mini and the Arduino ps2keyboard demo to read such USB keyboards, either with a passive USB keyboard to PS2 male adapter for less than $1 USD, or via a female USB wired the same. Fancier keyboards don't work as such, at all, hence the possible need for.
- Turn ESP32 into USB KEYBOARD. Budget $30-250 USD. Turn ESP32 into USB KEYBOARD. Hi there, I'm looking for a dev who can turn my AZ-Delivery ESP-32 into a USB KEYBOARD. I just need to have a function like login to view URL('my text!' ); that I can use in the loop.
1 - Works with latest version of FABgl http://www.fabglib.org/classfabgl_1_1_terminal.html
Emulating A Bluetooth Keyboard With The ESP32 Hackaday
GitHub - Asterics/esp32_mouse_keyboard: ESP32 Implementation ...
2 - Compatible with TTGO VGA32 Version 1.4 http://www.lilygo.cn/prod_view.aspx?TypeId=50033&Id=1083&FId=t3:50033:3
3 - Add SDCard support (CS=13 CLK=14 MISO=2 MOSI=12). To save or load add '/' as the file name first chr ex load '/foo.bas'
4 - Adjust screen resolution to 640x200 (80x25 text) for low ram use
5 - TEXT AND GRAPHICS CAN BE MIXED TOGHETER
6 - Include file platformio.ini for using with platformIO Visual Studio Code plugin.
** New commands
- CLS - Clear screen
- COLOR FORECOLOR, BACKCOLOR - set screen color
- POINT COLOR, X, Y - draw a pixel
- LINE, INIT X, INIT Y, END X, END Y, PEN WIDTH
- RECTANGLE COLOR, COLOR FILL (-1 USES NO COLOR), INIT X, INIT Y, END X, END Y, PEN WIDTH
- ELIPSE COLOR, X, Y, WIDTH, HEIGHT, PEN WIDTH
- CURSOR 0/1 -> ENABLE/DISABLE CURSOR
- AT X,Y -> puts cursor on x,y