Download Plagiarism Checker for Windows 10 for Windows to plagiarism has always been a major problem in the field of internet marketing, article promotion, and of course, in the field of education. A registered account and premium subscription is necessary to use this add-in and can be bought at QuillBot is a paraphrasing and summarizing tool that helps millions of students and professionals cut their writing time by more than half using state-of-the-art AI to rewrite any sentence, paragraph, or article. Dec 03, 2020 Go to the Google Play Store download and install duplichecker Online on your android device when the duplichecker app is installed, open Plagiarism Checker software– Duplicate Checker. Copy and paste your text - You can also upload an image to check plagiarism - You can upload image from the camera roll, or even capture one.
- App Download Android
- Duplichecker App Download Pc
- Duplichecker Online
- App Downloader For Laptop
- Duplichecker App Download Free
- Download Plagiarism Checker App
- Duplichecker App Download App
BEST online, free PLAGIARISM CHECKER; DUPLICHECKER
Duplichecker is arguably one of the best free online plagiarism checker tools currently available. Most internet users do not know that duplicating someone else’s written content, photos, music, or videos without due credit to the original creator is both legally and morally wrong. Copyright laws generally protect intellectual property in most legal jurisdictions.
Plagiarism checkers or detectors have come to solve the problem of plagiarism. They vigorously search for any trace of copied content online. Duplichecker is one of such Plagiarism checker. It detects online plagiarism and informs you of its location. Online plagiarism checkers also reveals what content and how much of it is duplicated.
WHAT IS PLAGIARISM?
The New Webster’s Dictionary of the English language clearly defines plagiarism as, “To use and pass off (someone else’s ideas, inventions, writings, etc.) as one’s own… To take another’s writings etc. and pass them off as one’s own.”
In essence, it means using someone’s intellectual work and presenting it as yours. Although most internet users do not consider it a crime, it is intellectual dishonesty and theft. Legally, it is either a criminal or civil offense with legal consequences. This is because it infringes on the copyright laws of many jurisdictions. Within academic circles, plagiarism reveals a high level of insincerity with harsh consequences.
Importantly, Google spiders find it particularly difficult to distinguish which is the original piece. Most especially when the plagiarist copies your content verbatim or rephrases some of it. Unfortunately, Google spiders will categorize both the original and the duplicate under the same level. This will affect its optimization under SEO engines. Online plagiarism checkers detect and notify users of any similarity or duplication of the item in check.
A quite reliable online software that helps content creators tackle plagiarism is Duplichecker.
It is a plagiarism checker software that detects duplicated content. It searches the internet for sameness or similarities in sentences, phrases, or paragraphs to the searched content. Duplichecker identifies and directs you to external online sites and URLs that have similar content.
ADVANTAGES OF DUPLICHECKER.
App Download Android
- Duplichecker is free! Whereas most plagiarism checker software is not
- It does not require an account opening or registration.
- It is compatible with different file types such as .pdf, .docx, .txt, .odt, and many more.
- Even after you publish your content, you can still retrieve it and check for plagiarism through its URL.
- Duplichecker is ideal for small scale businesses with low content volume.
DISADVANTAGES OF DUPLICHECKER
- It has a word count limit of 1,000 words per search. This is disadvantageous to contents with 1000 words and above. However, you may break up your text into blocks of 1,000-word to have it checked. This is not only time consuming but inconveniencing.
- Searching for plagiarized content through URL may unintentionally format the content.
- Duplichecker’s check results are not completely accurate. It oddly skips some plagiarized content online. However, if you compare it to other free online plagiarism sites, it is better.
- It has way too many ads which makes it clumsy and annoying to use.
HOW TO USE DUPLICHECKER TO FIND PLAGIARIZED CONTENT
Duplichecker App Download Pc
- First, you have to proceed to your browser and type, https://www.duplichecker.com/ or enter
- Add your content. You can upload your content through the Choose File button. You can easily Copy and Paste your content directly into the search box. The maximum number of words is 1000 per search. Alternatively, you can also input the URL of the content you intend to check through the Check Plagiarism via the Webpage URL button.
Duplichecker: Add your content
- Then click on Check Plagiarism. Assess your scores.
- Duplichecker will display a report of your search. It displays the results of searches conducted in percentages (%). If Duplichecker finds no match, it will display No Plagiarism Detected!
- Also, Duplichecker displays the source of plagiarized content.
- Make a check of how much content is plagiarized by Clicking, Compare Results.
HOW TO AMEND DUPLICATED CONTENT
• If Duplichecker has detected plagiarism in your work, don’t worry, it has a Paraphrasing Tool to aid you.
• You can definitely rewrite the offending content. Duplichecker has an Article Rewriting tool for this.
• Where someone else plagiarized your content, you can contact the site owner or admin and demand for it to be removed. If your content is copyrighted, you could issue a cease and desist letter—or threaten legal action.
App Downloader For Laptop
Verdict: Despite its glowing testimonials, Duplichecker only detected plagiarism in three out of the six tests conducted.
|What are the subscription options? e.g. free, paid only, paid and freeIf paid options, what length of subscription/price structure is offered?||Free online checker.|
|Maximum word count? (if any)||No maximum.|
|Resubmissions allowed? If so, is this limited?||Unregistered users can carry out one search. Registered users can carry out unlimited searches and there is no cost associated.|
|Type of scanner E.g. software download, copy and paste, upload document online. Say if multiple options are offered.||Two options offered:'Copy and Paste' online scanner;File uploader.|
|Sources checked E.g. internet, any specific journal databases mentioned, any electronic book databases such as Google docs mentioned, past submissions from other students etc||Website – no words altered;Website – some words removed;Website – some words changed;Website – fully paraphrased; |
|File types supported E.g. doc, docx, rtf, open office, pdfs, ppts||Only text (.txt) files can be uploaded.|
|Extra features? E.g. grammar checker, spelling checker||None.|
|Support offered? E.g. phone, email etc||Online support is featured – but see general observations. A 'contact us' page also features along with a page of FAQs.|
|Report / results|
|Type of report Downloadable? Shareable?||Reports are generated within the website's browser but these can't be downloaded or shared.|
|Side by side comparison to plagiarism?||No.|
|Accuracy of results – Which sections were detected and which were not (make sure the correct source is identified)|
|Basic plagiarism – copied and pasted from a website source||Detected. The online scanner correctly identified the webpage which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|Basic plagiarism – copied and pasted from an online pdf||Detected. The online scanner correctly identified the online pdf which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|Some words removed – copied and pasted from a website source||Detected. The online scanner correctly identified the website which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|Some words changed – copied and pasted from a website source||Not detected. The online scanner did not identify the webpage which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|Full paraphrasing – copied and pasted from a website source||Not detected. The online scanner did not identify the website which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|Basic plagiarism – copied and pasted from an electronic book||Not detected. The online scanner did not identify the electronic book which contained material that had been plagiarised.|
|General observationsEase of use, overall experience. If other features were included (e.g. spelling, grammar check), how easy were they to use and how useful were they?|
|The overall design of the website is professional in tone and easy to use. In addition to the plagiarism scanner there are also a number of tabs providing contact information, testimonials, FAQs and a series of blogs entries. The blog entries themselves are an eclectic mix of articles – those concerned with plagiarism or writing in general are relevant to the aims of the website, although the inclusion of some articles—such as Palm Jumeirah Dubai Real Estate—rightly seem out of place.The plagiarism scanner which features on the website allows the user to either copy and paste text directly into the browser or upload a text (.txt) file, which means documents created in any other format must first be converted. As the search is carried out, it lists the websites from which material has been taken and provides a very handy 'compare text' feature which, when selected, opens a new web-page which shows the source of the plagiarism as well as providing a brief summary, such as this one:The comparison below was created by Duplichecker (scroll down to the bottom of this review).The page below has 192 words matching 100% of the text as highlighted by Duplichecker : |
Duplichecker made a good start, identifying the correct source of an entirely plagiarised article and pdf as well as detecting the source of a website where some of the words had been removed. However, the scanner failed to spot plagiarism in a web source where some of the words had been changed and failed to detect a paraphrased article. It also didn't spot plagiarised content from an ebook – accordingly, despite its glowing testimonials, it only detected plagiarism in three out of the six tests conducted.
Although an interactive – chat utility is featured, no operator was ever available (despite checking back a few times over a one week period at different times). However, as this is a free online scanner with no associated fees, a dedicated operator is perhaps too much to expect! In addition to the unmanned interactive chat facility, there is also an option to email a query via a contact form.
Duplichecker App Download Free
For an alternative view of the three top plagiarism checkers try the Tomorrow Studio website.