February 10, 2015
Autodesk Inventor LT 2016 is optimized to take advantage of the SSE2 extended instruction sets supported on Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64, and AMD Opteron processors. Inventor LT 2016 will not install on computers that do not support SSE2. Download Autodesk 2016 All Products Universal Keygens for Windows 32 bit Download Autodesk 2016 All Products. Order Series 2016 805H1 Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to. Autodesk 2018 Products Universal X-Force Crack Keygen is available now on Softasm for 32-bit and 64-bit Autodesk software. This Keygen Patch allows users to activate/crack all Autodesk 2018 software and use the full version with all features. You can crack AutoCAD 2018 x86 or x64 simply by running XFORCE Keygen as administrator.
Autodesk Inventor Professional 2015 (32-bit) Condition New. This is a Full Version Product, The License Product Serial KeyCode and the Download Link will be emailed to you within 12 hours after purchase.(Full LifeTime License). More details Tweet Share Google+ Pinterest.
Release Notes - Read Me file
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released the standalone version of Autodesk Inventor View 2016. This file highlights installation of the product.
- This tool allows users to view native Autodesk Inventor 2016 CAD data.
- Install only the bit-type version of Autodesk Inventor View 2016 standalone corresponding to the bit-type version of your operating system.
- .NET 4.5 SP1 is recommended for the installation of Autodesk Inventor View 2016 standalone.
- Inventor View 2016 standalone supports Windows 7 32 bit & 64 bit and Windows 8 & 8.1 64 bit at the latest service pack and update level. If your operating system does not meet these requirements, please update it before attempting the installation.
- Verify you have administrator privileges on your local machine to install Autodesk Inventor View 2016 standalone.
Disk Requirements - Autodesk Inventor View 2016
Includes Inventor View disk requirements and pre-requisite disk requirements.
|System||Actual Disk Required|
|Windows 32 bit||Total - 0.8 GB||System drive (required) – 0.3 GB|
|Windows 64 bit||Total - 1.3 GB||System drive (required) – 0.4 GB|
- Before you begin...
- Install Microsoft .NET 4.5 SP1 if not already present.
- Install all Windows Updates that are pending on your machine and reboot:
- Verify that enough disk space is available on your machine to install Autodesk Inventor View 2016 standalone.
Windows 7: Windows Update is located in the Control Panel, and on the sidebar.
Windows 8.1: From the Desktop, Windows Update is located in the Control Panel.
It is sometimes necessary to perform Windows Update multiple times to completely update your operating system.
- To install the standalone version of Autodesk Inventor View 2016:
- Download the appropriate version, either 32-bit or 64-bit, depending upon the bit type of your operating system.
- Double click on the self-extracting executable to unpack and initiate the installer.
- Follow the installer prompts and when done, click Finish.
- If required, reboot the system after the installation is finished.
To verify the installation was successful, start Autodesk Inventor View 2016 standalone. On the Help menu, select About Inventor View... If the About box displays: Build: 126, Release: 2016, the installation was successful.
- Locate the standalone version of Autodesk Inventor View 2016 here: Autodesk Inventor View & Updates
Notwithstanding the terms contained in the terms and conditions and the Autodesk Software License Agreement (EULA) accompanying this software, if you received this Software as a New Version or Cross grade (all as defined in the EULA), your license with respect to the previously licensed version of Autodesk Mechanical Desktop software ('Mechanical Desktop') shall not terminate, you shall have no obligation to uninstall such software and you may continue to use such Previous Version of Mechanical Desktop with your current version of Autodesk Inventor software.
Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Inventor View, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Data Management Server, Autodesk Productstream, Autodesk Autoloader, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, Mechanical Desktop, and AutoCAD Electrical, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Windows 2000, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2000 server, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Portions of this software copyright 1996-2008 Acresso Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
We thank all our customers who identified issues and reported them to us. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in mechanical design. We also thank you for your continued business and for the feedback regarding the content of this update release.
Autodesk Inventor View Product Team
Copyright © 2015 Autodesk, Inc.