With links to its award winning cousin the Exige S, the two new derivatives are set for their first public debut and will be another exclusive for the show. The cars, the Exige V6 Cup, the latest Cup version for track or road and its pure race-bred sibling the Exige V6 CupR will be unveiled on stand 2550, in Hall 20.
Both new Exige race cars will make up part of a three car line-up, where the race winning Evora GT4 will also be on display as a perfect contender for race teams looking to compete in, amongst others, the newly announced SRO GT4 European Trophy. Plus, for those that visit the stand there is the opportunity to win a Driving Experience Day courtesy of the Lotus Driving Academy.
Around the show, visitors can also get close to the championship winning Evora GTC, the car that romped to victory last season in the MSA British GT Endurance Championship under the guidance of Richard Adams and his Bullrun Team. The car will be on display courtesy of Britcar, stand 2200.
In addition, the award-winning Exige S and Evora S road cars will also be drawing the fans as they have been selected to take part in Autocar's 'Best of British' parade which can be seen at regular intervals in the Live Arena. All models are in current production at the Hethel factory and available to order.
Page 1 of 1
2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup R. On this page you can find 30 high resolution pictures of the '2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup R' for an overall amount of 110.37 MB. Just click on any thumbnail to get the access to the full-size shot. All the images belong to their respective owners and are free for personal use only.
- 2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup Nick D April 22, 2016 Having already got the motoring press hot under the collar with production of the road-going Exige S, we are turning up the temperature at this weekend’s Lotus Festival at Brands Hatch with the official launch of a new track-focused model: The Exige V6 Cup.
- Lotus Exige S Coupe (2013 - ) At first glance the Lotus Exige S may look like a racing car with number plates, but its supple suspension and big V6 engine, actually makes it a terrific road car as well as a rapid track day warrior.
- 5k-Mile 2013 Lotus Exige S V6 Cup. Checking for last second bids. This Lotus Exige S 345 Cup is one of a small number imported to the US for the model year for track use and is powered by a supercharged 3.5-liter V6 linked with a six-speed manual transaxle. The car is finished in yellow over a two-place cockpit with FIA-certified carbon-fiber racing seats, and it weighs approximately 2,400 pounds.
|engine size:||V6 3.5L|
|Exterior color:||Chrome Orange|
2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup
2013 Lotus Racing Exige V6 Cup Car for Sale with less than 1,400 Miles. The Exige V6 Cup weighs in at 2,300 lbs and comes with Lotus Dynamic Performance Management, so you can switch the engine and traction settings between Touring, Sport and Race Modes. The lightweight V6 Cup is powered by a 3.5-litre supercharged V6 engine that drives through a 6-speed close-ratio gearbox. In stock form, this car had 345hp and 295lbft.
This particular car was extensively service by Suspension Performance in Northern California by renowned X Formula 1 Lotus Engineer Eric Gauthier. The clutch was upgraded to a heavy duty Evora GT spec, with lightweight flywheel and heavy duty shifter cable and shockproof oil. O2 sensor was relocated for better placement and the exhaust pipe thermostat isolated. The car was then re-flashed for more horsepower and torque. The car's suspension was correctly adjusted and many other small corrections were performed. The car comes with two sets of wheels and tires, street, and slicks. 2 racing seats, with both racing harnesses and street seat belts. A custom quick release steering wheel was also added to further enhance the driving experience.
This car is believed to be the only car in existence in Orange and it is one of only a handful Imported into the U.S to compete in the Lotus Challenge Series.
It is eligible for competing in the Lotus Cup series having been developed by Lotus Motorsport to provide a driver-focused sports car exuding levels of chassis dynamics and performance to tame the most demanding racetracks. Adjustable race suspension and both front and rear anti-roll bars are employed in conjunction with the 4-way adjustable DPM (Dynamic Performance Management) package to provide the Exige V6 Cup with crisp handling that works with the driver.
This is the ultimate track toy, and you will strike fear into the rearview mirrors of exotic and supercars that cost 3-5 times the amount, and the combination of lightweight, power and amazingly agile race proven suspension will make your heart pound.Our site posts content to many other sites all over the world. To ensure all pictures are accessible, we provide a link back to each listing on our site.This listing's URL: https://www.carsauto.com/2013-lotus-exige-s-c-1650.htmAppearance Exterior
- Grille color: black
- Door handle color: body-color
- Mirror color: body-color
- Steering wheel trim: leather
- Floor mat material: carpet
- Shift knob trim: leather
2013 Lotus Exige V6 Cup For SaleConvenience
- Sun visors
- Rear shock type: gas
- Front spring type: coil
- Front shock type: gas
- Front stabilizer bar
- Front suspension type: double wishbone
- Rear suspension classification: independent
- Rear suspension type: double wishbone
- Rear stabilizer bar
- ABS: 4-wheel
- Rear spring type: coil
- Front suspension classification: independent
- Warnings and reminders: tire fill alert
- Radio: AM/FM
- In-Dash CD: MP3 Playback
- Total speakers: 4
- Tire type
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
2016 Lotus Exige V6 Cup
- Impact sensor: post-collision safety system
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Anti-theft system: alarm with remote
- Front airbags: dual
- Body side reinforcements: side impact door beams
- Power door locks
Lotus Exige V6 For Sale
- Front seatbelts: 3-point
- Front seat type: sport
- Seatbelt pretensioners